Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quick Update

To My Wonderful Readers:
   I will be on an 8 day vacation and will not be able to update my blog during this time.  I know, tragic really but never fear upon my return I will finish my promised posts and include one about my travels.  Yesterday was the official 2 Month mark.  I can not believe how fast time has flown by.  Frequently I forget that Fall is approaching until I ride my bike to school and see my breath or the thick blankets of fog. There are some things that remain the same though.  Like the group of blue overall bedecked people always standing smoking on the bridge by the locks when I bike by in the morning.  Sometimes I wonder what they think of me or if they even notice that I bike by every morning except Thursday.  My school schedule has stayed the same I have not added or dropped any classes and yet I still don't know my Tuesday or my Thursday schedules.  I have met my fellow District 1940 in-bounds, visited Berlin twice, Potsdam three times and Neuruppin once.  My German has improved in leaps and bounds though I still feel woefully uneducated.
Good Travels Until Next Time,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment